- Fresh gala apples for munching with lunch
- SIX huge sweet potatoes for only $2...which we will use to make stuffed sweet potatoes later this week
- Fresh lima beans...cooked with a little butter and onions
- Summer squash and zucchini which will go great in the veggie quinoa and organic salmon we are having for dinner tonight
- A BEAUTIFUL bouquet of fall-colored flowers for the kitchen table
- Annnnnnd...last but not least a yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookie for the road (J did run 10 miles this morning, so I think he can handle it)!
Go check out your local farmers market for some fresh produce today and Happy Cooking :) Courtney